Firstly from Baylis and Harding this Skin Spa for men gift set currently available in Sainsburys for the promotional price of £7.50
Baylis & Harding’s Amber & Sandalwood Grooming Trio makes a great gift. The sophisticated sleek black gift box with racy red accents reveals the perfect grooming trio. The 300ml Hair & Body Wash and 200ml Shower Gel will gently cleanse and keep him feeling fresh all day, whilst the 200ml Aftershave Balm soothes and nourishes the skin. Subtle notes of Amber & Sandalwood perfectly blend to create this very masculine fragrance. This is the perfect gift or the active man.
Amber & Sandalwood is a sophisticated masculine fragrance. Refreshing top notes of bergamot and mandarin are blended with musk and amber to create this subtle masculine fragrance. Warm, sensuous and earthy – the base notes of sandalwood's intense, long-lasting scent will help him feel perfectly groomed throughout the day.
Gillette Fusion5 ProGlide Chrome Edition razor features 5 anti-friction blades for a shave you barely feel, and a chrome effect handle that lets you shave in style. With FlexBall technology, ProGlide responds to contours and gets virtually every hair. The Precision Trimmer on the back is great for hard-to-reach areas such as under the nose and sideburns. One men’s razor blade refill equals up to one month of shaves.
Fusion5 ProGlide men's razor fits all Fusion5 blade refills. Gillette razors, formerly called Fusion ProGlide.
Features and benefits:
- Men's razor with FlexBall technology that responds to contours and gets virtually every hair
- Gillette razors for men with 5 Anti-Friction Blades; a shave you barely feel
- Precision Trimmer on back, great for edging tough areas (nose and sideburns)
- Enhanced Lubrastrip with more lubricants (vs. Fusion5)
- 1 razor blade refill equals up to one month of shaves
- Fits all Fusion5 and Fusion5 Power blade refills
- Premium Chrome effect handle
Get down & dirty with this matte product. A medium holding hair putty that will provide you with a super matte finish.
The water soluble formulation makes for easy washing
Nestled in the picturesque village of Newdigate on the West Sussex/Surrey border you'll find what we like to call Choctopia HQ, a small workshop where Choctopia founder and chocolatier Matt Hancock hides himself away to handcraft each luxury chocolate.
By mastering techniques learned from World, UK Chocolate Master Ruth Hinks he creates unique designs and flavours using transfers and airbrushing to make Choctopia stand out from the crowd and allow you to give - or treat yourself to - something a little bit different, if you're ever in the area pop in and say hello, there's bound to be a few spare chocolates hanging around.
Zest can be used as a wake-up light for a natural start to the day. Waking up with a gradual sunrise is a signal for your body to ease production of sleep hormones (e.g. melatonin) and increase those that help you get up and go (e.g. cortisol). Wake-up lights help to keep your sleep cycle on track, boosting mood, energy and productivity levels all day.
In addition, you can use Zest for bright light therapy in the winter months or when you're stuck indoors. Extra bright light is proven to put you in a better mood and make you feel more awake and using Zest every day will make a big difference to symptoms of SAD such as tiredness, over-eating and a lack of energy and motivation.
- 15 or 30 minute sunrise to wake you up gradually
- Variable final brightness to create your perfect sunrise
- Optional alarm beep
- Timer for bright light therapy sessions
- Selection of light levels from 20% to 100%; choose maximum brightness for quick light therapy treatment
- Independently verified to deliver 10,000 lux at 25 cm
- White LEDs enriched with extra blue, the part of the spectrum known to regulate the bodyclock
- Recommended treatment time: 30 minutes at full brightness
- Handy size for home, work or travel (mains-powered)