I was recently sent a RC racing off road buggy to review, i do not need to tell you how happy this made my kids! Unfortunately we were due to go away for a few days so this was like torture for them, knowing they had to wait to try it out. Luckily the weather has been good so we were able to get out and test it out after school.
The off road buggy will take on rough-and-tumble outdoor terrain.This mean,radio-controlled machine features front and rear suspension,off-road tires,and high-speed performance. Good looking changeable Lexan body. Forward, reverse,better steering structure for left and right controls. Full suspension,differential gears,off-road tires. READY TO RUN!
- Speed: 13 Km/h
- Scale: 1:16
- Dimensions: 250 x 160 x 115 mm
- Weight: 379g
- Wireless Range: Approx 30 Meter
- Charge Time: 3 Hours
- Playing Time: Approx 18 Minutes
- Material: ABS chassis & PVC car housing
- Driving System: Two Wheel Drive 2x4
- Control System: 27MHz & 40MHz remotely
- Battery Requirement: 4.8V Rechargeable battery pack, for the car , 2 x AA for the transmitter
We have already had hours of fun and am sure we will have many more with the summer ahead, and plenty of ideas already for places to try it out!
If you want to have a go and try one for yourself take a look at Autosessive, a one stop shop for car enthusiasts, with great prices on a range of car parts, car care products, touring and travelling products and lots of gadgets like this buggy.