I have recently been sent a Vremi stovetop Espresso maker to review - a simple espresso machine that makes beautiful coffee in less than five minutes! you simply fill the bottom with water, fit the coffee holder, scoop in your coffee, screw on the top pot and as it boils it will fill the top pot with authentic espresso coffee, all in five minutes while you get the kids breakfast ready, and while they eat enjoy the moment with your coffee, what better way to start the day.
I was really impressed with the feel and quality of the coffee maker as it was solid and sturdy, if the handling instructions are followed ie; do not use in microwave or put in the dishwasher, I can see this will last and be a part of our morning routine for a long time to come as it actually does make amazing fresh coffee and the smell wafting out is gorgeous.
How to use Vacuum Pump and Preserve Wine
- Insert Airtight Stopper into neck of wine bottle until firmly in place
- Place Preserver Pump over Stopper
- Pump up and down to vacuum seal
- Stop when you feel resistance
- Swivel silver ring of Stopper so Date Marker lines up with triangle to track freshness
- Important: Date Marker will not rotate until after air is pumped out and Stopper is sealed
- Wine stays fresh for 7-10 days longer after preserving
- When ready for more wine, press pin on Stopper top to release pressure
- Firmly hold wine bottle while removing Stopper
- Pour yourself a big one!
I can honestly say I had not thought about preserving my wine but I can taste the difference especially if I have a week between opening the bottle and finishing it, another addition to my gadget cupboard in the kitchen but somehow I don't think this will be getting lost in the back of the cupboard anytime soon.
I have teamed up with Vremi to bring you not one but both products in a give away, simply enter below and the winner will be chosen at random, good luck!